Reliable Pest Control Services In Greenville, South Carolina
Greenville is a city full of surprises. We boast the best arts and entertainment in the Upstate region along with gorgeous parks, museums, and restaurants that delight tourists and residents alike. But despite new sculptures and food trucks, we still share some good old-fashioned values.
In Greenville, we pride ourselves in the welcoming atmosphere of our city and want to ensure that everyone in our community is safe and protected.
At PinPoint Pest Solutions, we know how important protecting your home is to you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive range of residential pest control options to keep you and your family safe from destructive and harmful pests.
We want to help our customers live a better life and provide services for protecting you from pests like termites, mosquitoes, rodents, and stinging insects as well as flea, tick, and turfgrass protection. Our experts will work with you to develop a treatment plan customized to your needs with free quotes available.
If you’ve got pest problems in your Greenville, SC home, get in touch with us today. The professionals at PinPoint Pest Solutions can help solve your problems and give you back your peace and comfort.
Residential Pest Control In Greenville, SC
PinPoint Pest Solutions will never compromise when it comes to the safety and wellbeing of our customers. Our custom pest control treatment plans come with a service guarantee to keep your home pest-free as long as you work with us.
Why Choose PinPoint Pest Solutions?
Our goal is to help you live a better life without worrying about troublesome pests in your home. No matter what kind of problem you’re experiencing, our professional technicians will develop a safe and effective plan tailored to you.
Our Home Protection Program offers a robust approach to residential pest control with flexible options to address the particular problems you’re facing.
When you choose our Home Protection Program, here’s what you can expect:
- Consultation – We begin by listening to your needs and evaluating your property for pest activity.
- General Treatment – We perform quarterly treatment services utilizing a variety of professional-grade techniques.
- Targeted Treatment – If you’re experiencing particular pest problems, we can treat your home to target and
- Service Guarantee – We guarantee that your home will remain free from pests with our services. If pests return, so will we.
If you’re looking for the best pest control services that Greenville, SC has to offer, look no further. Get in touch with professionals at PinPoint Pest Solutions today for your free quote.
Guide To Minimizing Mosquitoes In Greenville, SC
Mosquitoes are an unfortunate fixture of outdoor life in South Carolina. While most encounters with mosquitoes result in annoying, itchy bumps on your skin, these bugs can be deadly, transmitting serious diseases like malaria, West Nile virus, and Zika virus.
To minimize mosquitoes on your Greenville property, here are a few steps you can take:
- Eliminate standing water. Mosquitoes breed in still water and only need a small amount to lay their eggs. Dump out any buckets, basins, birdbaths, or other sources of standing water on your property.
- Trim the hedges. Make sure your yard is as tidy as possible. Mosquitoes hide in shady, overgrown areas and your lawn could provide the perfect habitat. Mow the lawn, trim hedges, and cut down overgrowth as much as possible.
- Drain or fill puddles. If you have puddles or swampy areas in your yard, fill them with sand or construct a drainage channel to prevent standing water from accumulating.
There isn’t much you can do to prevent mosquitoes from congregating on your property, but with a little help from PinPoint Pest Solutions, you can reduce the presence of mosquitoes and enjoy your time outside.
Our monthly mosquito control services are designed to eliminate mosquitoes at the source. We will treat all sources of standing water where mosquitoes breed as well as a fogging treatment to your lawn, shrubs, and trees.
If you’re experiencing mosquito problems in Greenville, SC, get in touch with us today.
Problems Fire Ants Cause In Greenville, SC
Fire ants can prevent you from enjoying time outside on your property. These small red insects deliver a surprisingly painful bite and can quickly become a nuisance for homeowners simply trying to live their lives.
Fire ants can be a danger to pets and small children who are unaware of their burning bite and aggressive nature. While bites are not deadly, they can cause severe reactions in those who are allergic to fire ants. Not to mention, fire ants can cause property damage by building their nests along electrical junctions on the outside of your home.
With our Home Protection Program, we will eliminate fire ants at the source and keep them from coming back.
For relief from fire ants on your Greensville, SC property, contact the experts at PinPoint Pest Solutions today.
Spider Prevention Tips Everyone In Greenville, SC Ought To Know
Generally, spiders aren’t bad pests to have in your home, in fact, they can even be beneficial. Spiders prey on other insects that invade your home and usually mind their own business. But that doesn’t mean you want unwanted spiders residing in your home.
Luckily, there are a few simple steps to keep spiders out of your Greenville home:
- Reduce the presence of other pests – Clean up food debris, sugary spills, and ripe fruit that attract common household pests. The presence of flies, ants, or even cockroaches can attract spiders to inhabit your home.
- Seal points of entry – Make sure that your windows and doors have reliable weather stripping. Check for any cracks on the exterior of your home and seal openings with caulk.
- Reduce excess moisture – Some spiders thrive in moist, humid environments. Make sure there are no leaking pipes or fixtures that can attract spiders and consider installing a dehumidifier in your basement.
If you’re experiencing spider problems in Greenville, SC, get in touch with us for the solutions you need.
Experience A Better Life
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.