Reliable Pest Control Services In Taylors, South Carolina
Taylors, SC, is a growing community that represents the best of Greenville County. We take pride in our thriving businesses and exciting cultural events, but always honor the rich history that made Taylors the place it is today. Our community is committed to mutual safety and wellbeing and we do what we can to help our friends and neighbors live a better life.
At PinPoint Pest Solutions, we also want to help you live a better life. We offer comprehensive protection from pests that invade your property so you can enjoy your time at home with your family.
With our affordable customized pest control plans, we will work with you to get rid of the pests in your home and prevent new infestations from developing. We treat for a wide array of pests including stinging insects, ants, and rodents. Not to mention, we also offer flea, tick, and turfgrass protection. Free quotes for our services are always available.
For all your pest control needs in Taylors, SC, contact the professionals at PinPoint Pest Solutions. We will solve your pest problems once and for all, services guaranteed.
Residential Pest Control In Taylors, SC
We give our customers the best service possible to help them live a better life. When you choose us, our expert technicians will collaborate with you to create a custom treatment plan for your home. You talk to us and we listen, tailoring our services to address the specific problems you face.
Why Choose PinPoint Pest Solutions?
PinPoint Pest Solutions is committed to maintaining a safe community where residents don’t have to worry about harmful, destructive pests in their homes. No matter if it’s termites, mosquitoes, or outdoor pests, our experienced team will deliver the solutions to eliminate your pest problems.
With our Home Protection Program, you’ll receive comprehensive defense from common pests that invade homes in Taylors with the flexibility to adapt to your unique situation. We’ll treat the exterior of your home to protect against common pests and provide targeted treatments for existing infestations.
Our Home Protection Program includes:
- Consultation – Before we begin, we’ll listen to your problems and concerns and evaluate your property for any pest activity.
- General Treatment – We perform quarterly services to protect your home from common pests with comprehensive treatment to the exterior of your property.
- Targeted Treatment – If you’re experiencing trouble with termites, mosquitoes, or outdoor pests, we can service your property with a specialized treatment along with our general quarterly treatment.
- Service Guarantee – We guarantee that when you choose us, your home will remain free from pests. If pests come back, so will we.
If you need residential pest control services in Taylors, SC, get in touch with the professionals at PinPoint Pest Solutions today for your free quote.
Three Things You Can Do To Avoid Stinging Insects In Taylors, SC
Stinging insects like wasps and hornets can prevent you from enjoying time on your own property. When these nuisance insects buzz around, they can cause panic. After all, nobody wants to get stung. The good news is, with a few simple tips, you can avoid stinging insects on your Taylors property. Here’s how:
- Control the insect population – Wasps prey on other insects in your yard. While this can be beneficial, it can also attract stinging insects who’ve found bountiful hunting grounds on your property. Reducing the presence of other insects will in turn reduce the presence of wasps and hornets.
- Put a lid on your garbage – While live insects are a favorite, wasps and hornets will also seek out meat to feed their young. Food scraps should be discarded in a receptacle with a tight-fitting lid to prevent stinging insects from raiding the garbage in search of food.
- Use your green thumb – While stinging insects are attracted to most fruit-bearing trees and flowering plants, certain vegetation will repel them from your property. Try planting geraniums, marigolds, basil, or citronella to repel stinging insects.
If stinging insects are ruining your ability to enjoy your own backyard, call the experts at PinPoint Pest Solutions. We will remove all nests from your property and prevent new stinging insects from moving in with our exterior treatment. Contact us today.
Problems Rodents Cause In Taylors, SC
They might seem harmless, but rodents can be incredibly destructive pests that spread the disease to you and your family. Having rodents in your home poses a number of problems that can impact your quality of life. Here’s a quick rundown of the worst problems rodents cause:
- Rodents damage property and belongings – Mice, rats, squirrels, and other rodents must constantly gnaw to trim their teeth. So, when rodents infest your home, they will chew up virtually anything in their path. Storage boxes, books, furniture, plastic containers, and even brick are all on the menu.
- Rodents carry parasites and disease – Rodents will thoroughly explore your property and leave droppings and parasites in their wake. Ticks and fleas each carry their own respective diseases that are transmittable to humans, and contact with rodent droppings can cause salmonellosis and leptospirosis.
- Rodents cause stress – Simply knowing that you have rodents living in your home can ruin your quality of life. Seeing or hearing rodents in your home can cause stress or feelings of dirtiness. Rodents are a common problem but can be incredibly frustrating nonetheless.
For the professional solution to your rodent problems in Taylors, SC, get in touch with the experts at PinPoint Pest Solutions.
Termite Survival Guide For Taylors, SC Residents
Termites are a serious problem for homeowners in South Carolina. These destructive insects can infest your home without you even noticing, causing thousands of dollars in property damage. If you suspect you have termites, you can lookout for a few signs of activity such as:
- Termite tubes along your foundation
- Swarming flying termites
- Discarded insect wings
- Sagging drywall and bubbling wallpaper
- Hollowed out wooden structures
Once a termite colony is established it can be hard to control. That’s why professional pest control is the best option.
At PinPoint Pest Solutions, we know how frustrating having termites can be. We will provide you with a free inspection to assess termite activity on your property. Using our Termite Bond Program, our technicians will install bait stations to get rid of termites at the source. Every three months, we will follow up with a visit to evaluate your situation and provide treatment as needed.
We also offer pre-construction termite control and wood-destroying insect reports for real estate transactions.
If you have questions or concerns about termites on your Taylors, SC property, don’t wait until it’s too late. Get in touch with PinPoint Pest Solutions today.
Experience A Better Life
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.